- Fitting Guide
Whichever type of mesh grille you have, show it off to best effect by using this kit to lower the number plate, leaving the grille to speak for itself.
The kit consists of a high quality fibreglass plinth which enables you to mount your number plate below the grille plus all the fixings and everything needed to fit it to your car. The plinth is shaped to fit all XK8 and XKR models after 2003.5 with the additional lower air intake in the bumper.
- Drill 2 holes along the top section of the plinth
- Drill holes on the underside of the plinth
- Offer the plinth up to the bumper and mark the hole positions on the bumper and drill
- Bolt the plinth in place using the 6mm stainless bolts with a penny washer on the bumper side to stop anything pulling through
- Alternatively you can drill through the side of the plinth and screw into the upright but this does mean you will see screw heads but is a much easier way of fitting
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!